Define Resource Rates
ProjectStream 365 allows for maintaining of Project specific labor and billing rates. To maintain project rates go to the Rates tab on the Proposal
- From a Proposal go to the Rates Tab
- Edit Existing Rates or Add a New Rate
- Resource Group: Select a resource group for this rate
- Default Cost Category: Select a Timesheet based cost category to be used as default on new budget records for this rate.
- Profit Type:
- Price/Rate: Unit Price is based on Profit Amount field on the rate card.
- Markup %: Unit Price = Unit Cost + (Unit Cost x Markup %)
- Margin %: Unit Price = Unit Cost / (1 - Margin%)
- None: Unit Price will be set to 0.
- Profit Amount: Enter the profit amount for Price/Rate based profit type.
- Profit Percent: Enter the profit percent for Markup or Margin based profit type.
- OH Percent: Overhead Percent used to calculate Overhead cost on a project budget.
- Unit of Measure: Default to hours. User can select valid unit of measure
- Prevailing Wage: ProjectStream 365 includes Prevailing wage functionality. To indicate the rate as prevailing wage, select yes.