Approve or Reject Purchase Invoice
Purchasing Invoice transactions include a standard approval process. Upon creation of a new purchase invoice, system will assign an approver based on user definable rules. The approver can optionally receive an email notification with a link to the the purchase transaction. The user entering the purchase invoice can optionally attach a document (pdf) for the approver to view.
View Invoices to Approve
- Navigate the Purchasing / Purchase Transactions
- Open View, Purchase Invoices to Approve
Purchase Invoice Approval View can be viewed from a Dashboard.
Approve or Reject a Purchase Invoice
- Open a Purchase Transaction from the Purchase Invoice to Approve
- Click the Approval button and select an option
- Approve. The purchase transaction will be approved. Once approved, the originator (typically accounts payable) will be notified and can Post the transaction
- Reject. The purchase transaction will be rejected. Notes can be made on the purchase transaction. Note that rejections can be resubmitted by the originator.