Enter Mobile Project Issues
Project Issues are described in the Project Management features in the Manage Project Issues article. Project Issues can also be entered from a mobile device.
- Navigate to Menu / Project Issues
- Click + New to create a new Project Issue
- Complete the Project Issue form
- After saving, attach a picture of the issue (optional)
- Name: Enter the name of the project issue.
- Description: Enter a multi line description of the project issue
- Issue Type: Select from the list of Issue types (user definable).
- Priority: Select a valid priority
- Due Date: Enter a date that the project issue is due to be completed / resolved.
- Project: Will be auto-populated if entering from a project, or select a valid project if entering from system level.
- Project Resource: Will be auto-populated based on the user entering the project issue. This is to keep track of who created the issue internally regardless of who resolves. The owner will be the one to resolves the issue.
- Stakeholder: Select from a valid external stakeholder. Stakeholders are maintained on the project tab.
- Owner: The Owner is the internal user that will resolve the project issue. It will default to the current user. The current Owner can change this value to another valid user, or use the Assign function to change ownership.