Track Mobile Time with Appointments
ProjectStream 365 Mobile allows field resources to track time against their scheduled appointments. Time is tracked by the user changing the status of the appointment. Status values include the following:
- Open an Appointment from the ProjectStream 365 Mobile app.
- Click Status / Traveling to capture travel time
- Click Status / In Progress to capture work time / labor
- Click Status / On Break to capture break time
- Click Status / Lunch to capture lunch time
- Click Status / Complete to complete the Appointment (time is transferred to the timesheet).
Statuses are color coded on both the schedule board as well as the mobile app.
The above status description is typical for hourly employees. Time tracking for salaried employees can ignore the status changes, and simply capture the amount of time that is scheduled on the appointment. For salaried employees, they would typically mark the appointment as completed and the scheduled time on the appointment would be transferred to their Timesheet.
Scheduled: This is the initial status.
Traveling: Use this status when traveling to, in between and from projects
In Progress: Use this status when working on the project / task. When switching to this status, the start time is logged and will keep track of the amount of time at the status.
On Break: Depending on policy break time can be considered paid
Lunch: Lunch time is usually tracked as unpaid time.
Completed: Mark the appointment as completed when finished working on the project / task. Completed status also gets logged when transferring to another task. Upon completion the time captured against the appointment is written to the employee's Timesheet.