Issue Inventory to Projects
Inventory can be issued to Projects in ProjectStream 365. Issuing a product will reduce the on-hand balance of the inventory item at location, and will be costed directly to the project / job. Inventory issues can be initiated from the Inventory transaction screen, from within an existing project, or from within a Field mobile appointment record associated with a project.
- Navigate to Inventory / Inventory Trx
- Click + New
- Complete the Inventory Transaction Form
- Transaction Type: Accept default value "Issue"
- Project: Select the Project to issue the inventory against.
- Task: Select the Project task to issue the inventory against
- Budget: Select the budget to to issue the inventory against
- Product: Select a product (note: can also scan a bar-code of the product number to perform the search for this step)
- From Location: Select the location to issue the inventory from (e.g. Warehouse)
- Quantity: Select the quantity to issue
- Click Save and Close
Inventory can also be issues from a project directly, or from a field mobile device.